FREE SHIPPING in UK for orders over £75!
- Model: ADS1256IDB
- Precision: 24bits
- Input channel: 8CH
- Output speed ratio: Max. up to 30K SPS
- Range interval: 7 selectable
- Non-linearity: +/-0.0010%
- Communication: SPI, MCU
1. Power input terminal, up is GND, down is +5V
2. AMS1117-3.3V regulation chip, generate 3.3V voltage
3. VDD voltage selection, 3.3V/1.8V
4. AMS1117-1.8V regulation chip
5. Main chip ADS1256
6. ACOM signal selection configuration
7. 5V analog power output port
8. ACOM output port
9. Analog ground output port
10. 8CH input AD capture point
11. Input resistance
12. Input decay resistance
13. Input filter capacitor
14. OPA350 amplifier
15. Crystal oscillator, 7.68M
16. TI 2.5V generation chip, Model is: REF1004-2.5
17. Digital GND/Analog GND completely isolated, single point ground
18. Digital input/output port, connect with external DSP, MCU, FPGA
19. L1/L2 as power filter magnet ball
1 x ADS1256 Analog_to_Digital Converter Module
IMPORTANT NOTE: Payments received after 4:30 p.m. PST Monday - Friday will be shipped the following business day. Payments received on Weekends and Holidays will be processed and shipped on the following business day.
|REGION||SHIPPING RATE||SHIPPING METHOD|
|U.S. - Lower 48 States||
Via China Post EUB/EMS/DHL
||Via China Post EUB Service. In the Shipping and payment tab above, select country and enter your postal code in the shipping calculator to obtain shipping rate.||Deutsche Post /China Post/EMS/DHL|
|All other Int'l||Via China Post. In the Shipping and payment tab above, select your country in the shipping calculator to obtain shipping rate.||Deutsche Post/China Post/EMS/DHL|
International Buyers: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. In some instances, please expect delays due to customs.
If you need assistance processing your payment, please contact us through eBay message (Ask a question) and leave your phone number during normal business hours of Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and one of our representatives will assist you.
Step 1: Contact us through eBay message (Ask a question), so we can issue an RMA #.
Step 2: Please let us know how we can assist you (Return or Exchange):