Features and Benefits
Negligible linear shrinkage during polymerization
• Provides extremely accurate provisional with excellent marginal adaptation.
• Eliminates need to re-marginate.
• Provisional is easily removable.
Minimal (same as body temperature) heat production during polymerization
• Fabricate provisionals directly in the patient’s mouth with no heat damage to pulp or tissue.
• Eliminates need to remove and replace multiple times during polymerization.
Quick, easy-to-use Automix System
• Saves time-no hand mixing or reloading syringes.
• Saves money-no need for mixing pads, spatulas, application syringes.
• Eliminates waste with self-sealing Mixing Tips allows easy control of the material being used.
Specially designed Mixing Tips provide an exact 10:1 base/catalyst ratio-a thorough mix every time
• Minimizes porous surfaces, reducing staining from coffee, tea, etc.
• Color stable.
• No air bubble voids.
Does not contain liquid monomers
• Great patient acceptance: neutral taste, no odor or stinging of gingiva.
Strong, abrasion resistant
• Durable and long-lasting provisionals.
• High hardness prevents wearing down of bridges; there are no perforations of the provisional,
eliminating the risk of saliva, bacteria and thermal irritants reaching the tooth.
• Reduces patient return visits; saving time and money.
Approximately 30% more material than in the original Luxatemp cartridge
• 76 gm cartridge (same price as original cartridge) provides a significant value.
Cartridge incorporates distinctly separate outlets for base and catalyst
• Prevents material cross-contamination which can lead to the material not setting.
Improved dispensing gun reduces the extrusion force necessary during application
• Quick, easy dispensing.
Autoclavable applicator gun
• Addresses infection control concerns.