FREE SHIPPING in UK for orders over £75!
The fixed vein finder series is incredibly easy to use. Patients simply grip the hand piece placed underneath the desktop unit. The clinician applies a tourniquet to the patient's arm. Venipuncture becomes easy. With completely safe infrared light, patients and clinicians can rest assured. The veins are visualized crisply with clear contrast to the surrounding skin.
Optics: Infrared light
Dimensions: 5.5 inches x 3 inches x 2.6 inches
Weight: 12 lbs
2. Elderly patients
3. Overweight or obese patients
4. Skin of color
5. Hair-bearing areas of skin
6. Critical venipuncture situations (e.g. emergencies)
7. Hypo-volemic, edematous or anemia patients
TheVein Illumination System is perfect in a variety of clinical locations. For example, a busy pediatric clinic can use theVein Illumination System to make venipuncture easy for kids. In the Emergency Room where time is of the essence, our system can help clinicians achieve venous access fastor with more reliability. Blood transfusion centers or chemotherapy infusion centers are natural homes for our technology. Venipuncture is one of the most common medical procedures performed daily at community hospitals, military hospitals, nursing homes and beyond.
Warranty, Packaging and Shipping
1. All of our products come with an 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Any manufacturer defects will be replaced with a new unit hassle free.
2. Product package includes:
3. Shipping Information: the Vein Illumination System is a shipped as a 9 kg package (40 cm x 48 cm x 75 cm).